1. Choose a prominent figure from the Civil Rights period to research
(Note: You may choose a person not on the list below, just be sure to have them approved by Ms. Reeves!):
*Martin Luther King, Jr.
*Mary McLeod Bethune
*Coretta Scott King
*John F. Kennedy
*W.E.B Du Bois
2. Conduct research to obtain information on your person of interest.
* A compilation of websites is listed on the resources page of this webquest. Keep in mind, this list is only to get you started. You are not limited to these websites. You may use books in addition to web resources.
* When conducting your research be sure to gather information from all of the areas detailed on the task page of this webquest.
3. Using the information gathered during your research, write a 3-4 biographical paper about the person you have chosen.
* Be sure to refer back to the task page to ensure all paper requirements are met!
4. Present what you have learned to the class.
* Don't forget to include the use of a visual aid!
* Check the task page for a more detailed description
of the presentation requirements.